ECOROSES CLAIM POLICY
Being certain that our commercial relationship is a priority, we would like to emphasize that ECOROSES S.A. does its best effort to send trouble-free product, but in the event there is a problem, below you will find our claim and credit policies. We kindly ask you to follow these simple and fair procedures.
- We agree to place the product at the disposal of the buyer at the specified place on the date or within a fixed period. All other responsibilities are on account of the buyer.
- All credit problems must be reported in writing within 48 hours after receipt of flowers. If we do not receive the written notification within this period, it will be understood that the product was received in satisfactory conditions and no further claims will be accepted. Please examine your product carefully upon receipt.
- You should support the notification with a written letter explaining the problem together with pictures showing us the problem, so that we can find the cause of it.
- In case of fumigation, please send a copy of the Emergency Action Notification that USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) issues after the PPQ (Plants Protection Quarantine) inspection, or the corresponding notification of the Phytosanitary Authority of the destination country.
- The more support documentation provided, the fastest your claim will be processed.
- No claims for freight will be accepted. We will not be responsible for shipping complications.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS SHIPMENT CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO ALL ABOYE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ECOROSES S.A. thanks you in advance for your attention; we sincerely appreciate our commercial relationship with you.